Avon Mega Effects Mascara And The Curious Case Of The Unique Wand
[button style=”small gray rounded ” link=”http://www.glitterglossgarbage.com/review-policy/” ]Press Sample[/button]
If there’s one thing you must understand about Avon Mega Effects: this is not your mother’s mascara wand honey. Avon Mega Effects will change everything you thought you knew about mascara. Check out some of the features:
- Wonderbrush bristles to deliver 40% more mascara to the lash
- Ergonomic brush for comfort and control
- Brush bristles fit natural shape of lashes
- Darker lashes
- 24 hour volume
- Easy corner to corner application
- clump proof
- sweat proof
- smudge proof
The packaging is not like your standard mascara tube. It’s a plastic rectangular case with a pink cap and a black bottom. This tube makes for easy storage and carrying. When you pop the cap, you will find an ergonomic wand with grips on the handle. This makes pulling the wand out of the mascara easy and effortless.
The pull the wand out, you have to rock the handle from side to side and it will pull right out. I love this because when you pull the brush out, there’s no excess mascara on the wand.
This brush is like nothing you’ve seen before. It looks like a paintbrush with bristles on the end. I had no problems applying the mascara, and the brush helped reach every single lash. The brush leaves no clumps, no clutter and separates and defines each lash.
I wore this mascara for 13 hours without a flake, a smudge or a budge. I try not to put myself in situations in which I have to sweat while wearing makeup, so I cant attest to it being sweatproof.
How To Use
1. Grip it!- Remove the cap by gripping it at the sides
2. Rock it!- Rock the brush from side to side to pull it out. This is very easy to do and it comes right out.
3. Bend and brush- bend the brush to the angle that makes it easy for you to apply and brush the mascara on.
4. Lock it- insert the applicator back in until it locks in place. Hide it, because your friends are gonna want to steal this.
I am very satisfied. My lashes are longer, darker, and there’s volume! Check my before and after photos. That’s two coats you see! Love what you see? You’re gonna have to wait. There’s a waiting list right now for this mascara, because it’s going to be a hot commodity for the end of the summer/ beginning of fall. How much is it? Only $10. Check Avon’s website to be added to the waiting list!