When is the last time you saw a FOTD from me? I know you’re excited right? . I was looking to be neutral today, so I brought out my arsenal of products to woo you.
I want you to know how hard this FOTD was for me.
1. This Uterine pre-cancer thing sucks, my hormones are out of whack, I’m bloated and my neckfat is showing up to the party whether I want it to or not. So I decided, screw it! I’m gonna stop trying to hide it, and restricting myself and my blog for it. Pre-cancer aside, I’m fat anyway so it was gonna be there anyway, just not as prominent.
2. Lovebugs are in full force in Mississippi and I was brutally attacked by one and I don’t appreciate it because I messed up my hair and I slapped myself in the face. But thank you 7lb 2oz baby Jesus for Skindinavia because my makeup didn’t skip a beat!
3. I still had on my ‘drop the kids off at school early in the morning’ clothes and you will deal.
4. Yes, my hair is fab thanks!
*If there’s a link, there’s a review to the product*
- Skindinavia Moisture Lock Makeup Finish (to prime)
- Maybelline FIT Me! Shine Free Foundation stick
- Skindinavia again (to finish)
- NARS Satellite of Love (on the cheeks)
- NARS Pro Prime Eyeshadow Base
- Urban Decay Naked basics (Naked 2 on the lid, Faint in the crease, Venus to highlight)
- NARS Ubangi Eye paint (lower lid)
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
- Maybelline Great Lash Vision in Violet (bottom lashes, did not show up to the party)
- Milani Cosmetics Natural Lip liner
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked