My Holiday Hair Using Pantene! #WantThatHair
So I’ve done it! I found the hairstyle that I want for the holidays, you can find that here, I got an arsenal of Pantene products to create the look, and now I present you with my final look and the steps to create the look.
1. Shampoo. I used Pantene’s Lightweight Shampoo so that my hair would not only be super clean, but not weighed down which will make my hair a tad flufffier!
2. Condition. I used Pantene’s Truly Relaxed Moisturizing conditioner to make my hair super soft. Though this is not a lightweight conditioner, it did not weigh my hair down and it made it so smooth and easy to roll.
3. Pantene Heat Potion Serum– when I do a roller set, it’s rare that I will sit under heat but when I roll my hair too thick, I run into the problem of my hair not drying fast enough naturally. So I applied a little Heat Potion Serum just in case my hair was not dry the next morning, and I needed to spot dry.
4. Pantene Silky Moisture Whip– This foam is just like heaven on earth! I used Silky Moisture Whip to set my hair with the rollers. It made my hair easy to detangle and easy to style.
5. Pantene Hairspray Flexible Hold– After creating such a nice roller set, I wanted it to last! I sprayed my hair once while it was in rollers, and then again once I unrolled and styled my hair. The hold was lightweight and held up for about 12 hours before my curls started to fall. Luckily this spray is not sticky.
You have to check out Pantene, the World’s #1 Hair Care Brand, that’s dedicated to keeping every woman’s hair healthy, shiny and beautiful.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.