New! L’Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator
In an continued effort to make you ooo and ahhh over BB Creams… here’s a new one to add to the huge collection of BB Cream releases!
We have discussed once before that BB Creams are the ‘it’ thing to wear on your face right now, it does everything that a foundation, primer, and moisturizer are supposed to do all in one tube. L’Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator is the new kid in class and it promises to brighten, protect from environmental exposure, and keep the skin moist! Check out some of the quick facts:
- Vitamin B3 – Skin-brightening ingredient
- Vitamin CG – Active antioxidant to help brighten skin
- Pro-Cysteine – Antioxidant that works to protect skin from daily exposure to environmental aggressions
- Chestnut Seed Extract (Recoverine) – Promotes natural skin exfoliation
- Bismuth Oxichloride – Provides an immediate lightening effect
- Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres – They retain and absorb water even under low humidity conditions
- · Instant Luminosity – Light-reflecting particles immediately illuminate skin
- · Skincare Benefits – Broad spectrum SPF 15 protects, while Glycerin & Hyaluronic Microspheres contribute to 24-hour moisturization
- · Premium Formula – A fresh, light floral scent and creamy texture offer a luxurious skincare experience
- Safe for All Skin Types – Formulated for daily application on all skin types, including sensitive skin
- · Universal Tint – Two light-coverage shades work for most skin tones
Unfortunately, they only come in two shades, light and medium and states that it works for most skin tones, so we shall see! L’Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator retails for $16.99 for the 2.5 oz bottle and is available at mass food and drug retailers!
Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator instantly evens, illuminates, perfects, moisturizes, and protects skin. In one week, tone and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by L’Oreal Paris via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of L’Oreal Paris.