Review! L’Oreal Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator Review, Photos, Swatches
L’Oreal threw their hat in the ring amongst the many other BB creams on the market in an attempt to compete. Youth Code BB cream promises to hydrate, protect, brighten, and exfoliate as you work the pavement everyday. Keep reading for swatches and my thoughts-
- Vitamin B3 – Skin-brightening ingredient
- Vitamin CG – Active antioxidant to help brighten skin
- Pro-Cysteine – Antioxidant that works to protect skin from daily exposure to environmental aggressions
- Chestnut Seed Extract (Recoverine) – Promotes natural skin exfoliation
- Bismuth Oxichloride – Provides an immediate lightening effect
- Hyaluronic Acid Microspheres – They retain and absorb water even under low humidity conditions
My thoughts-I would love to use this as a primer, because overall it leaves my skin looking beautiful. I have been only using it for about a week, so I cant say that it has made any noticeable changes in my skin. But you can see the glow, and the minimized pores, and the bright fresh ‘I totally just slipped out the womb’ skin.
I love the light fresh scent, and once you get it rubbed in real good, no smell is left on the skin.
You can purchase L’Oreal Youth Code for $16.99 at drugstore.com, Wal-Mart, Target, most major drug store chains or get more information on L’Oreal’s website
Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator instantly evens, illuminates, perfects, moisturizes, and protects skin. In one week, tone and texture are improved and skin is healthier looking.