Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Swatches And Review
Maybelline has been on their A-game with the collections and Dare To Go Nude was no exception. The collection included Master Glaze blush sticks, nail lacquers, Master Hi-Light blush and bronzers, The Buffs Lipsticks (yes, more) and these Color Tattoo Eyeshadows.
Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows are the reason I don’t look at any other potted cream shadows. They last all day, they can be used as eyeshadow, an eyeshadow base, or liner. They do not smudge or budge and they have the perfect texture for application.
Here are the shades:
Maybelline Stroke Of Midnight
Maybelline Beige-ing Beauty
Maybelline Pure Nude
Maybelline Sleek And Spice
Maybelline Nude Compliment
Maybelline Caramel Cool
1. Maybelline Stroke Of Midnight is a black base with silver sparkles. I’m not in love with this shade as a shadow but as a liner it’s fantastic. This shade swatches kinda streaky, but it’s buildable so no worries.
2. Maybelline Beige-ing Beauty is a golden nude with gold microglitter
3. Maybelline Pure Nude is a creamy off white with golden sparkle.
4. Maybelline Sleek And Spice is a perfect combination of bronze and taupe. This one is well pigmented and will give you everything you need in one application. Of all the Dare To Go Nude Color Tattoos, this one was the creamiest of them all.
5. Maybelline Nude Compliment is a silvery taupe shade with hints of silver shimmer.
6. Maybelline Caramel Cool is a brassy gold shade.
My favorites from this collection are Caramel Cool, Pure Nude and Sleek And Spice. What are your favorites?
Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Color Tattoo Eyeshadows retail for $6.99 each. I know they are in Rite Aid, you can also check Walgreens, CVS and Target.