Need an affordable alternative to Urban Decay’s Naked2 palette? How about a palette with neutral shades and a pop of color for $7.99? Shall we move forward? I thought so.
Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals is an 8 pan palette with a variety of neutral shades and a little hint of color in the shade of green. This palette is great for anyone with green or brown eyes, I highly recommend it.
- Great availability- you can get this online or almost any drugstore
- Pricing at an affordable $7.99
- Shadows are velvety and smooth, makes for easy application
- Great pigmentation
- Versatile and can be used for a variety of looks
- That cheap ass applicator (you knew I was gonna go there)
- The pans are too small (I cant use my large eye shader brush)
- One color has poor pigmentation (but they make primers for this problem)
Below you will find swatches. The shadow top second was the hardest to swatch but one of the prettiest in my opinion. The rest applied without a hitch! As always, no primer, one swipe so you get a good idea of what you have to work with.
In conclusion, I highly recommend this to someone that is not able to get their hands on the Naked or Naked2 palette. We are talking $42.00 cheaper. readily available, and just as pretty. Naked2 had issues with a few of the colors being hard to swatch as well so give this one a shot!