New! Girly Bits Spring It On Me Collection
Girly Bits has released information about their new collection for Spring. Girly Bits Spring It On Me Collection features 5 spring themed lacquers. There looks to be two glitters, one cream, and two with a shimmer finish. Shades include:
- Spring It On Me! ~ a lightly tinted, lavender leaning milky base, with pink, pink holo, green, white, silver, and purple holo glitters. It’s meant to be layered, and looks best over light pastel colours, or white or grey.
- Going Bananas ~ a yellow crelly with multiple shades of green, chartreuse, pink, lavender, purple, fuchsia, and a hint of aqua shimmer.
- Bachelor’s Button ~ a cornflower/periwinkle blue holo.
This beauty is SO hard to photograph.
- Emerald City Lights ~ a shimmer top coat. A nod to the love of the Columbian Emerald and it’s deep green and the subtle blueish glow from within. Energizing and calming all at the same time.
- Emerald City ~ a creme/jelly that gets full coverage in three coats.
Where to find “Spring It On Me!”:
Spring It On Me! will be available Saturday, April 13th, 2013 at Girly Bits store. Retail pricing on Girly Bits is as follows:
- Going Bananas ~ $10.00
- Spring It On Me ~ $10.00
- Bachelor’s Button ~ $10.00
- Emerald City ~ $10.00
- Emerald City Lights ~ $11.50
- Spring It On Me! (Bundle of All 5) ~ $50.00
- Emerald City Duo (Bundle of 2 – Emerald City & Emerald City Lights) ~ $18.50
Please check with their Authorized Distributors for release dates and pricing