The Seche Rebuild Project- Episode 3: The Final Frame
So here we are! It’s been 30 days since I introduced you to broken, damaged, dry nubby nails.
I have succesfully went from that (11/20/11) to this:
My nails have grown, they are stronger, happier, and have not broken much since.The only reason I have had a few breaks is because of housework, and that’s to be expected.
I have made many changes since the first episode such as:
- Stop cleaning without gloves- Chemicals from dish detergents, cleaning solutions, and bleach-things that I use on a daily basis have the ability to dry out and damage nails. So before I start my housework, I put on hand cream, and then I put on gloves.
- MOAR HAND CREAM!- Every chance I get, I lay the hand cream on thick. I also use Orly’s hand cream that came with gloves before bed. During the day, I use Crabtree and Evelyn’s Citron hand cream.
- Cuticle oil galore- No ashy cuticles! I keep them nice and greasy and that promotes growth
- Seche Rebuild- One coat very first thing I put on my bare nails. Make sure you are using just one coat, no need to go overboard.
- Bye bye acetone!- I have not used much glitter polish since swatching and that makes a very big difference because I do not have a need to use polish remover with acetone anymore. Last time I had #beautytawk on Twitter, I asked everyone how they remove glitter polish. Most people stated to soak some felt material in acetone and that makes it easier. Once I get my hands on some felt we will see!
So that’s it! If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability!
A very very very very big thanks to Seche for creating Rebuild. I don’t know what I woulda done without you! <3